25/04/2010

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Been busy for the past few days..
erm.. feels so tired..
I think I'm not a active blogger any more..
Just feels like the past few days got many unhappy thing happeneds..
Like that day, I went back to BJ whack Simon..
I feel so relax after I whacked him..
because he keep disturb me..
then the next day my school's pengetua call me go to pejaba..
and ask me why I go to BJ whack ppl..
say monday go and see her again..
I also dont know what will happen on tmr..
hopefully nothing will happen lar..

erm.. I also dunno want to write what now ..
haiz.. nowadays I felt so bored..
when on facebook, but no one wants to chat with me..
I also dont' know what happen..
can anyone tell me pls?
when I was trying to call you all,,
but there is either busy or no answer..
everyone also the same..
what's the problem?
when I was trying to sms you all..
but there is no people to reply..
what's the problem?

I also dont' know how to express my feel now..
just felt bored like dying..

sometimes i really feels like want to cry..
but no matter how..
I also will try not to cry..
I do help ppl to solve problem..
but yet I dont' know how to solve my problem..
What a silly guy I am >_<
I know what I'm annoying
but I hope you all dont mind
because I'm not purposely one..
I just feels bored that's why I go round posting things to  people..
I'm so sorry..

No much things I can write..
And I also dont' know what to write now..
betetr sleep now,, tmr still got school..
hopefully tmr everything will be fine..
Goodnite everyone =)

0 comments: