12/04/2010

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another new weekdays..

The first day of school...
Surprisingly today I wake up very early.. hahas
then i slowly iron my school shirt xD

when reach school, i skipped the perhimpunan again xD
because today is monday, i know sure got many things to say one..
lazy to listen to them :P

at school,, first lesson is Seni = =
forgot to done his works..
but lucky no kena scold xD

bm also very fun,, we play around while teacher is giving student lisan xD
then rest lor..
then follow by Sivik..
the teacher just give us some notes then ask us to rest..
then I listening to music and I fall asleep for about an hours..
missed the Perdagangan class also xD
but the teacher also never scold one,
so never bother him lor :P

after that BI..
the BI teacher wake me up = =
she tell us that we will be in the lap for the lesson,
but at last dont know how come suddenly said cancelled = =
then the teacher give us many notes to copy @@

the 5 minutes before ring bell,
our class all at outside waiting already
the ring havent bell then we already run xD

after school then have lunch in FHL lor..
then go back home lor..
faster get my phone charging because just now at school play until no battery already = =
then listening to music while charging..
after that sleep already..

until 7pm something only wake up xD
then go for dinner lor...
then I sit at the McDonald there online..
for a while then come back already..
after that come back then play computer,
because today whole day never play already.. hahas
then on facebook..
chit chat and reply comments..
and finally get my Maxis's number back to normal :D
play with my phone until 1 something only slp XD

0 comments: