14/04/2010

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wake up in the early morning,
and go to school..
skipped PJ class then after that straight away go to BM
then we have one function in our school,
it's about the MBMMBI(MEMARTABATKAN BAHASA MALAYSIA. MEMPERKUKUHKAN BAHASA INGGERIS)
quite interesting lar, sit in the hall for about an hour,
free one bag, and free breakfast xD
after rest then we have our english class in the computer lab..
I find it so easy for me, so I just take few minutes then finish already xD
then when finish the class that time,
i walk back to class,,
then the stupid discipline teacher call me,,
and ask me to cut my hair straight away >_< denggggggggggggggg
now my hair become short already..

then come back,, have my lunch,,
Yoke Kin says want to scan something,
then bring her to my house until 6 somehing..
so the whole afternoon cant online :X
after that teman her to the petrol station,
and her friends fetch her back..
then have a drinks with Paul..
after that come back, straight away on Facebook.. hahas =)

play until 11 something then go bath and sleep...

0 comments: