11/04/2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

Today Sunday..


Wake up at 11 something.. Then Facebook again xD

Then continue my blog. It takes me hours :x finally get it done completely. Then go for Ching Ming..

When we reach the cemetery, looks about to rain. But thanks god, we done everything then only it rains..

After Ching Ming then we go to Tesco.

Long time never go already, big changes..

Then buy something.

When we buy bread that time, I take two BIG DONUT, then the cashier there no people take care, me and Paul played with the machine. We took the most cheapest tag then paste to the donut.. Hahas, so naughty xD

Time past so fast, we walk a while then buy something then go back already..

When reach home and then Facebook again xD

So boring lar.. Chat in Facebook then play SDO..

10 something only we go for dinner.. So hungry >_<

Eat til 12 something only go back xD

When back home, then ONLY wash my school cloth.. So lazy to wash it lar -.-

After that lying on bed but can't sleep -.- Then I listen back to the CNY song :D Renaming all my song's name while listening to music.. Then slowly fall asleep already..

0 comments: