19/06/2010

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sooooooooooooooo long never update my blog aldi..
Because recently was too busy with many stuff..
Such as my exam, tuition and so on..

Before holiday I had my Mid-Term exam,
I think this time de exam maybe will drop
because I didn't concentrate while studying..
But I also hope wont drop, at least can past..

Then holiday..
Holiday,, nothing to do lor..
Just continue with my computer stuff..
Everyday also facing to the computer..
Facebook-ed, Email and others..
Face til my eye also paint aldi..

First week quite boring lar..
Just stay at home..
Last friday went out with my beloved tang jie Jovin..
Go to Kepong there meet her then bring her to Sg. Wang..
Quite boring also lar,, but I still very enjoy..

Then Saturday I miss-ed Uncle Danny's Birthday's Celebration..
But at least I have give him a call and wish him a Happy Birthday.
The Sunday is FHLCWA's 5th's Annivasary..
All Ex-Resident also come back and celebrate in Lammeeya.
And also celebrate Lammeeya's opening shop.
Quite a big function.. Meet lot's of old friend.
Althought some of them not be able to attend this gathering..
But still very fun lar ^^
take lots of pictures..
still not yet upload because too busy.. hahas

until now lor.. Just reach home..
Nothing to do >_<
I felt the time past so fast..
One more day then school reopen aldi..
That is so much for my two weeks school holiday :X
Haiz,, sien lor.. But was excited to see my result..
Expecially my Science.. hahs XD
Dunno can get A or not >_<
Hopefully can lar..

I want to sleep now..
Sooooo tired >_<
Good night all =)

0 comments: