Happy Mid-Autumn Festival.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's been long time I never updated my blog already..
Busy BuSy and BUSY~
Thought after SPM should be free,
Who knows I have to re-sit SPM due to not enought credits for college entry. ==
No choice lor.. First exam was failed too. Because never study also @@
Now coming 5th Nov is the final,
I only left one more month to go
But the feel of stress is still hasn't arrived YET!!
GOD bless me this time or I'm gonna failed it again?
Had fun celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival(Mooncake festival) yesterday(30092012), with mum.
We lighten up the garden with DengLong
Never eaten mooncake before 12am >< sad
But never mind, today go back eat mooncake as dinner :P hehe
Magically, after I broke up with that 14 year old little girl,
I'm now with a 18 year old(same age as me) very mature, very adorable, very lovely, very sweet, very intelligent, very talented, very crazy girl :P hehe
She named Eunice.
I seriously still have no idea and can't even believe that we're in a relationship until now!!
Oh my darling, how can this be happened?
Although we knew each other on Facebook, in ther other word, we hasn't met each other YET!(but soon)
And of course for sure, this is not cyber-love.
We phone each other everyday, Skype, whatsapp, Viber, Facebook, Message, variety of communication ways to keep in touch with her other.
Long distance relationship is not the problem for me as I know how to handle it well.
We need to compromise, communicate, and the most important is to have confidence.
So far, but not that far, we already be with each other for 4 months(annivassary on 29th May 2012).
We used to send pictures to each other in a week, with lots of poses.. Haha :P
I smiled and my heart melted when I look at her pictures.
She's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. Feels like wanna chubby her face :P hehe
A lot more posts coming soon(hopefully), as I have finally(not actually) appropriate a schedule.





And good luck to me and those who having an exam for the next coming days.

0 comments: