Untoldable feeling

Friday, October 19, 2012

I really don't understand how come things would become like this..
Everytime when you angry, you can ignore me whole day.
You always want me to care your feeling,
But did you ever care my feeling too?
As I mentioned many times, I hate the feeling being ignore by someone,
Especially someone I truly love.
It's hurt, it really hurt.
I couldn't find a way to expressed my feeling right now..
Feel like crying out loud.. :'(
What did I did wrongly, why do I get this punishment?
If you really do not have feeling on me,
I would accept it if you voice it out to me.
You told me you still love me but you do this to me,
You told others you do not have anymore feeling on me,
Now what the hell you're talking?
I do not know which one is true and which one is false.
I trusted you, but you betray me! And this is what I get in return!
You're no longer the person I used to know anymore,
You've changed, a lot..

So disappointed..
Why all my relationship ended up like this?
What is the problem?
Where is the problem?
Can anyone tell me?

0 comments: