I'm back!!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Finally I managed re-claimed my account.

It was 2 years since ago since the last update

Time really flies..

So far, guess what have I done within this two years?

Studying, working, studying, working..

That's my busy life..

After PMR, then SPM, now re-sit SPM again..

As usual, I never started doing revision yet.

I always wanted to, but, the motivation isn't there for me..

Recently started back into relationship with someone.

Erm, not long ago.. Just one month.

Things goes smooth within this one short period

Thanks GOD, with the UPS and DOWNS..

Fortunetely, our relationship still remain unchanged.

Oh ya, forgotten to introduce, she named Eunice.

She is a very nice and kind person to me.

She's lovely and adorable too.

I never thought our relationship could be like this.

Being in love with her isn't my plan.

But now I'm planning to be with her after all..

Sometimes I felt I'm not as good as others.

I always make her jealous..

Maybe I'm too sensitive or maybe she is too sensitive.

But I'm now getting to know her more.

I don't hope much, let's just being serious once.

Let's hope for a better tomorrow.

Good night :)

0 comments: