22-11-2010

Monday, November 22, 2010

Guess what? Today supposed to be my offday..!
But I cancelled it because of something..!

Supposed to be a happy? I don't know..!
Forgot to bring my charger to work,
End up my phone running out of battery this morning..!
I then inform Kelvin to bring his charger.

Who knows, he delayed again..!
And I've waited him for more than 1 hours in MidValley.
I missed my dinner yesterday, and after I woke up
I straight heading to MidValley.

I was about to faint because haven't eaten my breakfast yet. =(
trying to call him, but my phone switched off,
Public phone is MidValley not working..
Finally I found one which is located in the other road side.

We then go to McDonald for breakfast plus lunch.
Spicy McDeluxe again, but I just ate french fries
Don't know why I felt full after eaten french fries

After McD follow by RedBox.
Checked out the pricing and then register..
At first was a little bit fun.
But after that he started changing this and that
And he vod all his songs,
What can I do?
After an hour, I then leave the room and let him sing alone.
I know is not a very good habit,
But I was not in the mood..!

Was texting with Jasmine,
Then walk into GSC Signature.
And I don't know why suddenly I walk to the counter
And ask" What are the movies is available now"
After all, I choose to watch UNSTOPPABLE.
But the movie starts at 1455
Then sitting in one of the cafe and continue texting with Jasmine while waiting for the movie start..!

He called up, and ask me where am I.
I lied to him and I said my mum is fetching me back..!
But he keep calling me back.
I don't feels like going back to accompany him,
Because I don't really feel happy while in the room just now.
I'm sorry Kelvin..! =(
But I hope you know why I do this.
The movie finished at 1700
Then rush back to work..!
Waited for bus for more then half an hour..

Haiz, today late again..!
Don't know how much will be deducted from my salary..! =(

I isn't worry about the salary,
But my behaviour, my attitude..!

Whole day moody just because of this..! =/

0 comments: