♥ Silent Night ♥

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LOL,
What time now but I'm still ALIVE xD
Anyway, 30 Aug night I stay-ed up whole night,
Going to yam cha with Kervenne and Station one's friends.
Until 31 Aug morning 6.00am somehting.

We chit-chat
Two of them Shisha-ing, but not me >_<
And I'm not going to try it also.
Then we talk about our future,
Our daily life, Our experiences,
Ghost story, and so on.
What a nice gathering.

After fnish chit-chat-ing,
I supposed to accompany Kervenne back home,
But who knows the two guy follow us >_<
Then no choice lor, we walk together
Accompany Kervenne.

When almost reach her home that time,
I thought we're supposed to go back aldi one.
Who knows, we stay there and chat until early morning 7.00am
something.

Then I walk back to home ALONE :((
But it's alright, I used to it aldi.
When I reach home, NO ONE IS AWAKE YET :X
So I have to wait for them to open the door for me.
Around 11 something they only wake up.
Then I straight away go bath,
Watch TV for a while,
Then fall asleep already.

Until 8.00pm something only wake up!!
When I woke up, I saw Kervenne's msg
And she ask me to go Yam Cha again @@
I thought she'll say: Let's stay up all night again.
But lucky she didnt.
Cause she got school tomorrow,
And me supposed to hand in the letter to headmistress.
So we just stay til 11pm something.

I reach home at 11.30pm after I send her back home.
Chit-chat and play computer until now.

Was sad when I'm thinking of my phone.
Now I'm trying to get back all my data,
And I'm trying to get another new phone vert soon.
But I got no enough money now,
That[s why I go for part-time job during this holiday.
Hopefully can earn more money,
And get another new phone.

After this two week holiday,
Start schooling again,
Then follow by the Final Exam.
Seriously, I really got no eyes see my result.
But I'll try my best to achieve good result.

HOPEFULLY God would grant me wisdom
Bless me my study, my relationship and my friends & family.

0 comments: